logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1 studio no. 15
paintings about blog a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

17.7.13

Modern Art- Man Enjoying Painting By Me Painted Over By Me



Modern Art
man enjoying painting by me painted over by me

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
12" x 15 3/4" or 30 x 40 cm
2013

SOLD

Originally the man looked at one of my own paintings, but I whitewashed it as I thought it would make quite the statement.

kind regards, Gerard

If you're interested in purchasing this painting just send me an email stating the title for more information and price. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive & Links