logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1 studio no. 15
paintings about blog a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl


Commissioned Portrait Of Alessandro and Gulia

Portrait Of Alessandro and Gulia
commisioned portrait of Alessandro and Gulia

G. Boersma
acrylic on masonite
15 3/4" x 15 3/4" or 40 x 40 cm

This is a commissioned portrait I made earlier this year of my Italian friend and collector Alessandro and his beautiful little daughter Gulia. While Alessandro is admiring his art collection, which includes 2 paintings by me on the left, Gulia can't help but give the viewer the broadest smile possible.

kind regards, Gerard

current ebay auctions

About Me

My Photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive & Links