logo1 gerard boersma
Wissesdwinger 1, studio no. 8
paintings about a painting a day contact info@gerardboersma.nl

21.6.17

Last day Kickstarter campaign to help me paint large masterpieces

Last day on Kickstarter Campaign

Last day on Kickstarter to support me to paint large scale masterpieces. Donate or spread the word will you still can!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/338321865/gerard-boersma-painting-large-hyperrealism-masterp

Thank you for your support!

All the best, Gerard Boersma

Go to the Kickstaerter Crowdfunding Campaign- Help me paint my large masterpieces!

current ebay auctions
info@gerardboersma.nl
www.gerardboersma.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo

Commonplace events and ordinary objects. My hyperrealism paintings show a deep love for the modern human in contemporary city scenes.

Blog Archive





Blog Archive

shop